What goes into a Shopify Store Audit?
A Shopify What?
A Shopify Audit is a way for established online retailers to gain further understanding of their store. Using our experience in the E-Commerce space, we are able to list out problems or changes that can help you gain more sales.
Can't I do that myself?
Building an online store is like teaching someone to drive. Sometimes you get too close to your store and you can't see past your pre-conceived feelings. We have no investment in your store - allowing an unbiased look at your site.
How long does an audit take?
Our store audits average about a week from start to finish. After we complete your store audit we send a full list of each change we suggest. We then have a quick 30-60 minute web conference to show you all the changes and describe what is a higher priority.
What do you check?
Some of the areas we check include:
- Verify Google Analytics is installed correctly
- Test various sizes of your store, on phones, tablets and desktop computers
- Add items to the cart and remove them
- Test that the checkout works
- Create a user account, log in, and reset the password
- Look at product listings for photos missized
- Look for typos and grammatical errors
- Verify shipping rates are setup correctly
- Make a full backup of your Shopify Themes
- and many more items.
Contact us to learn more about how a Shopify Store Audit can help your store.