We take security seriously at Text Connects, with that in mind we have created the following security disclosure program.
We, Text Connects:
- Agree not to bring suit against you, recommend law enforcement investigation, or cooperate with law enforcement investigation, if your disclosure meets the criteria listed in this section;
- Request that you give us a reasonable time (usually not to exceed 90 days) before publicly disclosing specific details of the vulnerability;
- Request to be provided with an appropriate level of detail on the vulnerability to allow us to identify and reproduce the issue. Detail should include target URLs, request/response pairs, screenshots, and/or other relevant information;
- Agree to confirm, within a reasonable time, receipt of your disclosure (such as 3 days) and the validity of your disclosure (such as 10 days);
- Request that you vulnerability research not create service disruption (e.g. DoS), privacy issues (i.e. accessing a customer's data), or data destruction, within a reasonable effort.
- Contact form below or
- Signal - (860) 428-6666 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org